Thursday, February 9, 2006

Sindhu teacher gave me homework and I have to finish it today. *sniffs and sucks on lollipop*

We took neoprints today!!! Like finally!! And it was so fun!!

You know we've been postponing it every week...for a month or so, so I'm still going 'omg, it's really happened!'. :-p

Anyways, mom's nagging, so I shall just post the pics now, and blog day after tmr. Cos I'll be in Malaysia tmr. Forced to go. BOOOOOO. Oh well.

PICS TIME!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

The first pic! I like this one best.


Image hosting by Photobucket

The black specks were caused by Sindhu's scanner... they aren't eyeliner marks. :-p


Image hosting by Photobucket

This one isn't that bad. :-D Pretty nice actually!


Ok ppl, now brace yourself for retardacy.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Image hosting by Photobucket

What can I say? I was genuinely caught by surprise. And guess what, I nvr new where exactly the camera was!

*bangs head on the wall*

And the best/worst part is, Sindhu looks wonderful in all the pics! ALL!!

*bangs head on the wall again*

You, Sindhu, are gonna have your ass poked harder next time. *vows*

No comments:

Post a Comment