It's amazing how humans are built. Especially the body of a woman, it's just amazing. Ok, I'm not being a pervert here but really, think abt it. The female is structured in such a way that makes child-bearing and rearing possible and relatively easy. The curve of her hips for resting a child on; the cushion of breasts to comfort with, and not to mention feed with; and ofcos, a womb to house a growing foetus; etc. Women are born with such gifts in them and it's so awe-inspiring! At least, it is to me.
So when I'm menstruating and am suffering, I just tell myself that I have to go thru it, if I want to be a mother at all. Doesn't make me feel instantaneously btr, but it does keep me from ripping my insides out.
I can't wait to have children! Thinking abt it alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Lame, I know!
I want to have a daughter and a son... maybe another of any sex too. 3's a perfect number, I think. Oh my. My biological clock is ticking big-time. Ticking a bit too loud too.
But I can't help it, really. My relatively near future is planned out and though I'm still trying to implement the initial part of my very first sub-plan, I'm believing it will go well. And having in mind the iron-jawed prospect of getting married within the next 4 years has only given me more reason to day-dream(it's not like I ever needed a reason in the first place). And day-dream I do, intensely might I add, abt newly-wed bliss, and the comfort and utter contentment of being with Jay everyday, and everything else that I'm hoping for. And then I dream abt what comes after that, which hopefully wld be children; big, growing tummy; painting the nursery; little feet, hands and nose; milk powder and baby powder; bliss. That's all I've dreamt till, tho. But trust me, that's already alot to keep a veteran dreamer such a yours truly very busy. Now if only the afore-mentioned veteran's mother wld cease being such a vocalised distraction(as it is the case now), more dreaming can be accomplised.
Oh well.
Mom's screaming. Gtg.
Miss you, Jay. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment