I HATE MY JOB.
It's so boring and mundane. Those bloody codes are such a pain. Some customers are really huge pains in the ass and I'd often have this urge to scream at them to get the hell out or to throw them down and stomp on them. Oh, and when there's a long queue waiting to pay up and leave, some ass-shites decide to pay me with coins, which doesn't sound so bad, but when the amount owed is $22.75, it is no joke. All eyes wld be boring into the ass-shite of the moment, wishing all the bad karma in the world on him/her. And I, again, wld have the urge to hurt him in some way, this time by slapping his head real bitchily.
You might be wondering, with lovely customers such as these, why I wld be bored with what I do. It's just the same thing, y'know. You ring up almost the same items everyday, stand behind the same counter, meet the same sorta ass-shites, plus some miraculously nice shoppers, and spend the end of the day counting the same sorta money again and again to do your balancing. You just stand there, pack things and press buttons on a machine. How exciting.
But...there is an up side to it all.
Standing for hours have proven to be good for my legs(read:fat legs become less fat). I actually feel my legs getting toned, y'know? Mmm.
I LOVE MY JOB.
Yep yep.
I wanna go to the beach again!! I went with Jay last saturday and it was absolute heaven, I tell you. And I'm not just talking abt the beach. *winks*
Sigh...... I miss you, Jijay Kumar. Miss you very much. :( Bring me to the beach again! Again again again! *claps and giggles retardedly like some stupid Teletubby*
Oooh..my sister just came home and she got me some Whisper pads. Yippeee!! I dunno abt other girls, but Whisper is abt the only brand I can trust to hold in all of my menstruatory(is there such a word?) fluids. I have absolutely no leakage, y'know? It's a wonderful, wonderful product.
Maybe some Whisper sales-related person will read my blog and sign me up to be an ambassador for the brand. That'd be nice, no? I'll get money. Money is always nice.
Speaking of the green stuff, I lack them currently. My phone bill's overdue(my mom's not being paying it. BAH) and all outgoing stuff have been barred. Which means I can receive calls and msgs and stuff, so I'm still reachable lah. I'll be getting a prepaid card in a week's time, and till then, I can't reply to your smses, ppl! Oh, and that brings me to this:
Ragani! Sorry I didn't reply. I've been working late lately, so I'll call you tmr, wokay?
Twinnie! Like I told you on the phone, and to your comp at your office, *rolls eyes* I'm really REALLY sorry abt not calling you back!
Sindhu! Sorry I didn't reply to you too! No problem, I don't mind postponing our little shopping trip to next week the least bit. I'm free on wednesday and saturday, and maybe I will be free the other days too, but I've not gotten my schedule yet. So tell me when you can make it!
:-)
Alritie, I shall go off now, dad needs to use the comp. Night, babies!
Oh, and I love you, Jay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment