My flooble chatterbox isn't working! This stupid 'Bad id' message kept appearing for more than an hour, and I am now left with no choice but to use a brand new chatterbox. Baaaaaah. Sooo irritating! Oh well. Feels weird looking at all that empty space. Help me fill it up, ppl! *urges everyone and wags tail*
Bah, can't concentrate on blogging. My cousin's holding an sms convo with me, and she's a bloody fast sms-er. It's like, I finish sending her a msg, and I try rmbr what I wanted to write, and once I manage to get it, the phone vibrates. *rolls eyes* What she's gotta say is interesting, though. She's meeting this guy whose eye she caught online, and has been speaking to for a bit. Here's how the sms convo went:
Her: I saw dat fucker already.
Me : Oook...so how? Doesn't sound too good. Haha
Her: U call now.
As you can see, she isn't the most polite of ppl. Anyways, I called her up and she was trying to get across as much as she cld, in Malayalam, ofcos. Mmm...hope she made sure he cldn't understand Malayalam. But even if he understood, it wldn't be that bad, cos she didn't have bad stuff to say(except for the occasional 'bloody fucker', which, considering her extensive vocabulary, is quite a complimentary classification). I asked her to rate him, on the scale of 1 to 10(10 being the best, ofcos), and she gave him an 8! Now that's something, cos she's got really high standards, so to speak. I went "Ooooo..." and did an eyebrow-wiggle(which she most definitely wldn't have caught) and urged her to hang up and talk to him. She's reeeeally nervous, I tell ya. I shld know! I met Jay the same way...sorta. Man, was I shaking. I blamed it on Starbucks' air-conditioning, though. Jay lent me his windbreaker, and we thumb-wrestled. Sigh...I love thinking abt that evening. Yeah yeah, I know, I shan't continue! I know you guys must be gagging by now.
I might sound all happified and whooppee-ish now but to tell the truth, I'm quite far from it. See, a close friend had revealed to me something last night, something I'd rather not know. I can do something abt it, but I don't want to...cos doing it'll be a huge mistake on my part. I may have done it before, but this time, it'd be different. Almost like messing up fate, y'know? And no matter what anyone tells me, I know it'd be messing up fate, cos I know what's mine. And I'm pretty clear on what's not. That's not, and this is. Guess there's just some healing to be done. By the way, I'm sworn to secrecy, which's a good thing.
Lunch's ready. See you soon, my good ppl. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment