Cleaned out my table today. I ended up sneezing like a hyena. Not funny, man! Old stuff, new stuff, stuff I didn't even know I had until now. I even had my Sec 3 P.O.A.(urgh) worksheets. I got traumatised for a while due the the recollection of P.O.A.
Lotsa sentimal stuff too. Many many birthday cards from family, friends. I was like, "Aww..." all the while. One Valentines' Day card from some sick waldo who had nothing better to do than to send a pretty card to 'his Dhanya' which was signed off with "Your Lovingly Husband."
WHAT THE HELL'S A "LOVINGLY HUSBAND". FUCK HIM.
My old and new art pieces. I love them, lots. So I stuck them on the wall, with this framed picture of me at the age 0f 5 or so. I was like, so cute! That place is what I now call my gallery. Works of Dhanya Nair from the age of 5 to 17. $5 admission. Call 6*******.
I need to clean up alot more...I need to get organised. And I need to paint 2 walls in my house! Like yay! Yellow with dark orange spongeworks. It's going to turn out wonderful! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment