Wah......long time no see, ah, Bloggie? Well here I am now!
Ta Da!!!!
Life's good, yeah. And ultra-boring. Wait no, it's not boring. I am so used to the boredom of staying home that I'm not bored anymore. *shudders in horror at the horrific realisation* Somebody help me! Somebody EXCITE me! Umm...that didn't sound so rite. What I meant was somebody help me out of perpetual boredom. Any takers? I said, ANY TAKERS?!! *shouts vehemently*
Notice horrific and terrific sound the similar? And they've got such different meanings. Horrific= Horror. Terrific= Terrific. Sounds like Terrific= Terror, yeah? Well obviously, no, it isn't! I tell you, English is downright weird and it was created just to confuse. But I still love it cos we share a very special bond. Don't we, Engie dearie?
This is what staying home too long does to you. *points to above paragraph* You wonder about and say stuff that are purely stupid. Oh well, that's life for ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment